- IDEAL FOR OUTDOORS, TRAVEL, AND SPORTS: rugged construction and conveniently sized
- FEATURES CURAD® ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND GEL: a topical ointment that effectively kills bacteria like MRSA, E.Coli, Staph and yeast. It even lasts up to 3 days.
- SHEER AND BUTTERFLY BANDAGES, WATERPROOF TAPE: stay on top of common cuts, scrapes, gouges, and abrasions
- ALCOHOL SWABS AND CLEANSING TOWELETTES: essential antiseptic wound-care items
- LARGE SURGICAL DRESSING, GAUZE PADS AND ROLLS, TRIANGULAR BANDAGE WITH SAFETY PINS: serious supplies for serious situations
- SCISSORS, TWEEZERS, FINGER SPLINTS, CPR BREATHING MASK: remain prepared for every eventuality
CURAD® Expanded Selection First Aid Kit contains 140 pieces, and its hard-shell travel case is designed for camping, hiking, bicycling, and back-country expeditions. An array of assorted bandages allows for effective treatment of common injuries. Surgical dressing, a CPR breathing mask, finger splints, tweezers, and scissors help you stay prepared for more serious situations. The Expanded Selection First Aid Kit comes equipped with custom compartments so that its contents always remain organized.