Basic Care Vinyl Exam Gloves, One Size Fits Most, 50 count
What makes Basic Care Vinyl Exam Gloves so effective?
- PROTECTS YOUR HANDS FROM DIRT AND GERMS: they form a solid barrier that keeps dirt and germs away while you perform various tasks
- GREAT FOR FREQUENT CHANGES: they are economical and easy to use, which makes them great for frequent changes
- SAFE TO USE WITH FOOD: great for food preparation or any kind of tasks performed near food
- POWDER-FREE GLOVES: does not leave any residue on hands or clothing
- NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX: safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex
Product is not made with natural rubber latex.
One Size Fits Most
Item # CUR4035R
CURAD® Basic Care Vinyl Gloves are the all-purpose gloves you need to accomplish essential tasks. They protect your hands as you perform routine medical examinations or carry out various daily chores at home. They form a solid barrier that keeps germs and dirt away, which protects you from possible infection. Basic Care Vinyl Exam Gloves are not made with natural rubber latex, which means that they can be used comfortably by people who are sensitive or allergic to latex. They are completely food-safe and are great for any type of food prep. They are also powder-free and will not leave any residue on your hands or clothing.