- 2-LAYER, 2-COLOR PROTECTION: the 2 layers of protection render these gloves tear-resistant; the 2 colors help you identify issues efficiently
- BACTERIA, VIRUS, & CHEMICAL BARRIER*: proven to resist germs, plus it has a high resistance to many common chemicals, including gas, oil, and mineral spirits.
- DURABLE BY MEDICAL STANDARDS: tested for medical-grade durability
- FLEXIBLE GLOVES: provides great fit and comfort for users
- HIGHER TACTILE SENSITIVITY: designed to be touchscreen sensitive while maintaining a textured layer for a better grip.
- POWDER-FREE: In addition to being made with nitrile, CURAD Germ Shield gloves are also powder-free to prevent common allergic reactions.
- FITS EITHER HAND
- SINGLE USE ONLY
*GLOVE PASSES ASTM F1671 VIRAL PENETRATION REQUIREMENTS. GLOVE HAS BEEN TESTED FOR USE WITH: AMMONIA, BLEACH, CITRIC ACID, DIESEL FUEL, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, MOTOR OIL AND SODIUM HYDROXIDE. CAUTION: NO GLOVE RESISTS ALL CHEMICALS. PLEASE REFER TO OSHA PPE GUIDELINES FOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE WHEN CHOOSING A GLOVE FOR A PROJECT. WWW.OSHA.GOV
CURAD Germ Shield Tear Resistant Exam Gloves provide 2 layers of superior protection, which is better protection than any standard exam glove. The white color helps you identify contaminants on the glove, while the inner green layer tells you whether there’s a rip or puncture. The gloves have a barrier to protect against bacteria, viruses, and chemicals.* They are also touchscreen sensitive and textured for a better grip.