Medium Rolled Gauze with ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda, 3″ x 2.5 yds, 5 count
- NATURALLY SOOTHING: provides soft and gentle coverage to irritated or inflamed wounds
- HELP REDUCE ODOR: contains ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda known for neutralizing odor caused by bacteria.
- COVERS, SECURES AND ABSORBS: provides optimal coverage with added absorption properties
- FOR HARD-TO-WRAP AREAS: easily secures around normally hard-to-wrap areas without constricting them
- PRODUCT OF THE YEAR: voted 2018 Product of the Year in the first aid category by a survey of 40,000 consumers
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda has been a trusted brand for generations. Now, its natural and soothing properties provide a fresh approach to first aid that is only available from CURAD. Not only are they naturally soothing, but they also help reduce odor. In addition to eliminating unpleasant odors caused by bacteria, it helps cover hard-to-wrap areas, allowing freedom of movement without the risk of constriction. It provides ample padding for sensitive spots and draws up excess discharge, promoting quicker wound healing.
CURAD SoothePlus Rolled Gauze
CURAD SoothePlus gauze and pads feature Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for an extra level of care. For generations, Arm & Hammer Baking Soda has been used to help soothe cuts, scrapes, burns and even insect stings.
As part of CURAD SoothePlus products, baking soda is especially beneficial for troublesome wounds that may itch, burn, drain and even create odors. They can help soothe irritation, absorb drainage and eliminate bacterial odors. For everything from burns, cuts and wide scrapes to recurring or chronic wounds, SoothePlus gauze and pads provide a fresh approach to treating wounds in a simple, soothing, natural way.
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
Arm & Hammer has been a trusted home remedy for generations. Now its naturally soothing properties are available in CURAD first aid.
Stretch, Cushioning and Absorbency
Thick, soft fabric provides excellent cushioning and protection from rubbing, with good absorbency to help prevent leakage.
Holds Wound Pads in Place
Fabric has gentle elasticity that is perfect for holding primary dressings – like non-stick, gauze, foam, hydrogel or antiseptic pads – in place. Use with good quality medical tape to hold securely.