- INFUSED WITH COLLOIDAL OATMEAL: soothes irritated skin
- NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX: can be used comfortably by people who are sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex
- POWDER FREE: for maximum comfort
- NON-STERILE: not intended for situations requiring sterility
- FITS EITHER HAND: ambidextrous for maximum flexibility
- SINGLE-USE ONLY: should be disposed of after initial use
Save to CartStore Locator
Perfect for deep cleaning or staying safe, CURAD® Naturals Soothing Nitrile Exam Gloves combine state-of-the-art construction with natural colloidal oatmeal. Sharing many of the same characteristics of traditional exam gloves, they are powder-free, ambidextrous, and disposable, but won’t cause allergic reactions since they do not contain natural rubber latex. Colloidal oatmeal soothes dry skin, and these gloves are always powder-free for maximum comfort. Please note that these gloves are non-sterile and should not be used for applications requiring sterility.