- HELPS STOP MINOR BLEEDING FAST: intended to help stop persistent or recurring bleeding from minor wounds
- BLOOD STOPPING AGENT: m·doc Active® forms gel-like layer to help stop bleeding
- NON-STICK PADS: won’t stick to or disrupt the wound from healing
- 4-SIDED SEAL: each bandage has a 4-sided seal around the wound to keep out dirt and germs
- 2X MORE ABSORBENT: wound pad is 2X more absorbent when compared to its dry weight
Save to CartStore Locator
CURAD® QuickStop! Bandages contain an m·doc Active®, a blood-stopping agent, that when in contact with blood, forms a gel like layer to help stop minor bleeding fast. These flexible strips won’t inhibit movement, and the non-stick bandage pad allows for easy removal once blood has coagulated. Superior protection for recurring bleeding.
CURAD Quickstop! Bleeding Control Bandages
A bleeding wound may be a nuisance to you – or a trauma for your kids. CURAD QuickStop bandages and spray help stop minor bleeding quickly. CURAD QuickStop products naturally-derived clotting agent reacts instantly with blood to create a soft covering layer that not only helps to stop bleeding, it can also help keep it from recurring.
Treated Wound Pad
Contains m-doc Active, a naturally-derived coagulant made from cotton.
Works on Contact
m-doc Active reacts with blood immediately to form a barrier to continued bleeding
Blocks Further Bleeding
Creating a soft, gel-like protective layer over the wound, QuickStop helps form a flexible cover, helping reduce the risk of renewed bleeding