EVERYDAY WOUND CARE ESSENTIALS
Be ready for anything with the essentials needed to clean, cover, secure and protect all types of major wound sites.
- Choose from a variety of options to help clean wounds and apply ointments, as well as absorb, cover, secure and protect all types of wounds.
- Options include a variety of rolled gauzes, gauze pads, non-stick pads and tapes.
- 3-in-1 Wound Kit includes rolled gauze, gauze pads, non-stick pads and tapes.
CUSHIONING FOAM FOR PAINFUL WOUNDS
Many chronic wounds — and wounds in exposed areas — benefit from cushioned protection that stays in place multiple days so the wound can heal undisturbed.
- Foam pad cushions and protects painful wounds including abrasions, incisions, lacerations, pressure ulcers, infected and draining peristomal wounds, as well as other types of injuries.
- Good for wounds with moderate drainage.
- Advanced adhesive for up to 7 days of protection.
MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY FOR EXCESS DRAINAGE
Control excessive drainage without needing to constantly change dressings. Secure in place with CURAD rolled gauze, tape or wrap.
- Ideal for wounds with excessive drainage like diabetic and pressure ulcers.
- Superabsorbent Polymer locks moisture inside, away from the wound.
- Soft, conforming, non-stick surface.